Recruiting – Junior ERP Business Consultant
- Location – Congleton, Cheshire, CW12
- Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Anthesis is an award winning mid-market ERP VAR (value-added reseller) with over nine years experience successfully delivering turnkey projects to household name clients in the UK and Europe.
As both an Infor and IFS partner we have served over 400 customers across the globe; providing each with the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services.
Anthesis offers enterprises access to the world’s largest and most experienced team of Infor and IFS implementation consultants, and is consistently honoured for its customer dedication, most recently shortlisted for ‘IFS Services Partner of the year 2018’.
We’re currently seeking a new permanent, full-time Junior Infor M3 Implementation Consultant to support our growing customer base. As a Junior Infor M3 Implementation Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the Infor consulting industry.
As a Junior Infor M3 Consultant you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of Infor M3, Infor Ming.le, ION, IDM and Infor IOS.
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during Infor M3 installations, upgrades and customisations
- Effectively communicating and building relationships with clients
- Achievement of individual billable utilisation targets
To be successful in this position, you’ll possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business and/or Information Systems from a recognised post -secondary institution
- Some years of ERP Consultancy experience in a mid-market ERP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- A self-motivated and driven approach to achieve success within a consulting environment
- A willingness to travel
Anthesis offers a competitive rewards program including, salary, incentive plans, training and development, and employee benefits plus exciting opportunities for diverse projects and travel.
If you’re motivated and energetic, want a career path where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results in a growing industry, then please submit an application today.