Finsbury Foods successfully implements Infor M3 across multiple sites
Finsbury Food Group is the UK’s number one supplier of premium cakes and celebration cakes and the second largest supplier of cakes to the UK’s grocery market. Products include bread, rolls, muffins and morning pastries – all available fresh or frozen. With 6 diverse sites across the UK, a total group revenue of £320m in 2017 and over 3000 staff, Finsbury chose Infor M3 to help them:
1. Make staff daily working lives better with less paperwork and admin
2. Provide the power to make better informed decisions
3. Increase buying power as a group
4. Achieve world class traceability
Facing a complex project and limited internal resource, Finsbury Foods knew they needed an external Infor M3 consultant to manage the implementation.
Enter Mike Stride who came on board as their Project Manager and steered the Finsbury Foods M3 project throughout the duration of the core build and rollout to 5 separate sites.
Mike helped Finsbury Foods consolidate and significantly upgrade their ERP system to implement one robust and flexible solution across the whole business.
The project benefited from using the Infor M3 Implementation Accelerator (IA), a solution designed for organisations who want to implement an ERP solution quickly, using a pre-configured environment specially tailored to the Food and Beverage industry.
Key benefits of implementing Infor M3 with Anthesis Consulting:
– Consistent approach with a consultant who fully understood the business processes
– Diagnosis of issues can be undertaken by a wide range of staff across the various sites
– Introduced BI reporting and common KPI’s across all sites
– Traceability is rapid and accurate
– Purchasing leverage due to information on group spend
– The project has highlighted some outstanding staff who had not been previously identified
– Acquisitions can be integrated by implementing the Core solution
“Mike made a real difference to the project, his expertise helped make the project a real success” – Finsbury Food spokesperson