Designed for companies that make, move, or maintain products, Infor M3 delivers an unmatched user experience and a broad array of integrated applications.
It is a centralised multi country, multi-lingual, multi currency, multi-company, multi-site solution with the flexibility to adapt to your changing business needs.
It provides flexibility in managing mixed-mode and complex environments, and deep industry-specific functionality to support the unique needs of businesses that deal with chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing.”
What it is
Infor M3 is a comprehensive suite of software solutions designed specifically for medium to large, complex organizations that have physical inventories and assets to manage.
For more than 30 years, Infor M3 has been helping companies in chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing manage all the core and supporting processes inherent in their operations.
Infor M3 is designed just for you, so you can focus on your business and how you want to run it.
What it does
With the full set of Infor M3 applications, you can monitor transactions throughout your organization (national or global), including manufacturing operations, supply chain activities, customer and supplier relationships, warehouse and distribution processes, and financial management.
Standard ERP functions such as financials, supply chain, and sales management are uniquely tuned and adapted to the specific needs of your industry.
Infor M3 delivers:
- Support for market development, product and equipment sales, together with after-sales service processes to give you a 360° management view of your customers
- Applications that control and optimise information, material, and financial flows throughout your organization, so you can manage multiple operational units even when they operate under different regulatory controls
- A way to manage lot and serial number traceability, equipment configurations and product attributes, styles, colors, sizes, co-products, and byproducts in discrete, process, and mixed-mode manufacturing environments, so you can define all aspects of the products that you produce and distribute.
- A system that captures, manages, controls, and analyzes your business operations, including local regulatory controls
Infor M3 consolidates all this information into one coherent view of operations, specific to the needs of your industry.
The complete Infor M3 system is made up of four integrated product suites, which together manage all the core and supporting processes in your business. They include:
Infor M3 Customer Sales and Service
Manage all your customer-related information—from simple product sales to complex configured equipment and kits, make-to-order or make-to-stock, telesales, and EDI. In addition, you can manage your sales channels using the same availability, pricing, and fulfillment controls, whether they are office- or field-based. The suite also includes support for complex rental agreements and both field and depot service processes.
Infor M3 Supply Chain Management
You get powerful tools for the planning, scheduling, and fulfillment of an extended supply chain, so you can optimise customer service levels and maximise efficiency and profitability. You get functionality for demand planning, supply chain planning, plant scheduling, global available-to-promise, capable-to-promise, and procurement.
Infor M3 Manufacturing Operations
Define all aspects of the products that you produce and distribute. You’ll be able to centrally manage product definitions for your entire integrated Infor M3 Enterprise System. You’ll be equipped to manage complex, configured, and attribute-controlled products, and directly support costing, planning, and execution. Plus, you get support for such best practices as Lean manufacturing, without sacrificing regulatory control or product complexities.
Infor M3 Financial Management
Handle all your accounting, budgeting, consolidation, and reporting requirements. True multi-country, multi-company, and intra-company capabilities also allow you to manage multiple operational units, even when they operate under different regulatory controls. You’ll have the tools you need to capture, analyze, and manage all financial information related to your company’s operations, both externally and internally.
These four integrated product suites all run on Infor M3 Technology, which enables you to extend the value of and protect your investments by simplifying and decoupling technology layers from Infor M3 business applications.
What it means
With Infor M3 you’ll have the power to:
- Streamline operations and increase visibility.
- Manage complex, configured, and attribute-controlled products.
- Significantly enhance the management of operational assets.
- Optimise customer service levels and maximise profitability.
- Increase visibility and control over your information, material, and financial flows.
- Gain a 360° view of all your customer relationships, both past and present.
- Speed software implementation with preconfigured solutions.
New HTML 5 browser operating within Workspace
Enables M3 customers to take advantage of many more Infor solutions and use the full power of Workspace and Infor Ming.le™.
New software delivery model
Provide major functional updates to customers faster, on an annual basis.
Equipment Dealer Platform
Deliver most comprehensive solution for equipment dealers in the market.
More certified ION integrations to Infor best in class solutions
M3 customers can take advantage of Infor’s rich portfolio of business applications.
Deeper industry functionality for our focus industries
Reduces need for customer-unique modifications or third-party solutions and expands vertical reach.
Expanded languages & localization
Support customer growth imperatives around the world.
- Payment terms: Different payment terms per customer order line
- Special discounts depending on the day of the week
- Define markups and markdowns in by exclusions (what and who) in sales costing model
- Addition of 3 M3 BE custom tables
- Enhancements in item replacement capabilities in order entry
- Improved backorder prevention
- Simplified, improved processing of Kits
- App Foundation
- Harmonization of users to simplify management and enable use of Workflow
- Over 1,100 M3 functions now have bookmarks
- Over 50 new or improved API functions to simplify integrations
- Addition of three M3 BE custom tables
- Inventory Management
- User defined lot numbering rules
- Warehouse group now available as filter in Availability. Display All Warehouses
- Lots with multiple statuses
- Improved inventory statistics on where actual demand came from
- Easily update existing inventory when item changed to an Attribute controlled Item
- Delivery Management
- Perform pick corrections before pick list fully reported
- New load building step for shipments
- Shipment packages for grouping deliveries to same distribution center and drop box
- Control output of pick list by requesting user
- Simplified movement of inventory between locations and warehouses
- Simplified accounting of supplier invoices
- 12 most used financial functions now use new Panel versions capabilities to improve usability
- Multiple invoice number series per year
- Improved reconciliation between logistics and GL
- US Tax depreciations MACRS
- Dynamic Credit limits
- Advanced payments in AP and AR
- VAT Audit, VAT on goods delivered not invoiced
- Deduction management improvements in AR
- Connect cash discounts to direct debiting functions
- Around 150 improvements
Anthesis’s M3 UK or international M3 consultants can help implement and support your M3 software solution or M3 ERP. Whatever your Infor software requirement Anthesis’s Infor consultants can help.